Dr. Pete Lukasik, DVM
- Veterinary Orthopedic Society, since 1991
- Laser Surgery Society, since 2002
- Veterinary Dental Society, since 2002
- AVMA, since 1987
- MVMA, since 1987
- Sponsor: Chisago Lakes School Athletics and Education Programs
- Stem Cell Regenerative Therapy
- Oral Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
We have a very accomplished surgeon, leveraging the latest global advancements….. working right here in Lindstrom, MN - Dr. Pete Lukasik’s curiosity and passion drive him to continuously pursue the latest healing therapies. For example:
- In April 2017 - Dr. Pete Lukasik was invited to attend the global symposium on advancements in Orthopedic Procedures, led by world renowned orthopedic surgeons and researchers, from Zurich, Switzerland.
- In February 2017 – Dr. Lukasik was only 1 of 24 surgeons invited to attend a special seminar on External Skeletal Fixation Techniques, in Nevada.
- In 2016 - Dr Lukasik was trained by Dr Sherman Canapp (Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon) in Baltimore Maryland, in Bone Marrow Stem Cell Regeneration. He has used these new therapies on his own elderly dog, and select patients.
When he’s not doing surgery, Dr. Lukasik enjoys tournament bass fishing, playing basketball, landscaping and spending time with his family. He and his family have lived in, and cherished this local community for over 25 years. He supports the local school system through program sponsorship, class demonstrations, and mentoring.